This eBook has been written as a step-by-step guide to help you enter the creative but yet challenging world of Off Camera Flash photography
Stepping into the world of Off Camera Flash can be daunting! There is so much new gear to get your head around, there is a whole slew of new theory you really need to be acquainted with, and a seemingly infinite set of techniques for lighting. I tried to enter this world a couple of times but gave up in frustration. While I was looking for a simple step-by-step guide, I kept finding extremely comprehensive but confusing resources.
I just wanted somebody to show me the basics in a way that wasn’t going to confuse me. I wanted somebody to make some recommendations on some entry-level equipment so that I could just get started and experiment.
That’s what this eBook is all about. It is NOT a comprehensive reference on all aspects of Off Camera Flash photography, but it is a step-by-step formulaic approach to getting started. This eBook has over 60 pages and covers the following;
Essential Off Camera Flash Equipment
- Stands & Brackets
- Light Modifiers
- Exposure Fundamentals
- Understanding Maximum Flash Synch Speed
- Lighting Fundamentals – Light size versus shadow quality
- Lighting Fundamentals – Understanding light fall-off
- Lighting Fundamentals – Measuring your light’s maximum output
- Lighting Fundamentals – Balancing Flash and ambient light
Putting It Together In The Field
- The Basic One-Light Shoot – A Seven step “formula” to apply in the field
- Building On Your Basic Kit
- Shooting With Two Or More Lights
- Advanced Techniques (TTL, High Speed Synch)
In Addition You Will Get
- Links to other great resources on the internet and in print
- A pocket trifold that includes a flowchart to help you in the field
Note: I offer an unconditional money-back guarantee on all of my eBooks. If you purchase my eBook and you are not happy for any reason, I will give you a full refund.