This Sunday I am running a packed Off Camera Flash workshop. Even though I’ve run these before I am SUPER excited by this one.
1) I’m shooting with my new D800e (first shoot in anger)
2) We are shooting in the Sydney Prop Specialist Studios (and in fact all through their facilities)
3) They have made their props available for us to use
4) I’m working with a producer called Laya who is fantastic and has put together some great themes… here’s a sneak preview of what Layla is cooking up.
First Up – Theory and Light Modifier Demos
- Next – A group setup with a ballerina
- Then Lunch
We then split into two groups and work with our models and make up artists to shoot the following four concepts
- Bridal Shoot
- Brit Pop
- BladeRunner (think big industrial fans, backlit coloured lights, smoke machine etc.)
- Alice In Wonderland – With 1950s housewives
This is going to be so much fun…
I’ll post some photos from the workshop next week.